Sunday, May 21, 2017

Book II: The Saga of Thranduil is Done

On May 19, 2017, I finished the first book of The Kingdom of the Woodland Realm Trilogy, Book II: The Saga of Thranduil. It was a 17 month journey to complete and will take as long to prepare it to do something. I am about to begin Book I: The Epic of Eryn Galen, which will be the greatest challenge of all the books (Book III: The Last Tale of Legolas Lasgalen will follow Legolas) as it takes place during the early part of Middle-Earth. The challenge is there to great me, but I wish to take it once again.

So far, the reviews have been good, but tonight I got the greatest one I've had because it was writing in Spanish.
"Congratulations on the book! I have followed it chapter by chapter and it's a beautiful story based on one of the less well-known characters from Tolkien. I am a historian, and let me tell you that your work is just great. I can't wait to read the other books. A huge hug from Quito, Ecuador."

I have had quite a few reviews by excited young readers, but this one took my breath away. I still have goosebumps.--J.


It will be available from May 20-27, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment